Monday, 4 April 2011

An introduction to digital animation

The final module of my first year has begun- being an introduction to digital animation. This project will require me to become proficient with computer programs such as Photoshop and Maya, the latter of which, before today, I had never used before. Thanks to a tutorial and some additional help and support from other students however, I feel confident to say I feel I have learned the basics and shall continue to practice for experience.

The task for this module is to create a 30-60 second animation based on a 'domino effect', i.e. a chain of events through cause and effect, typically from a contraption. The theme I have chosen is crazy golf! The video below is a great example of what I shall try to achieve:



As usual I will upload work showing my development process throughout the course of this module.

No comments:

Post a Comment