Tuesday, 17 May 2011

Crazy golf- modelling epilogue

It feels strange now to think that just shy of one month ago, I had absolutely no idea how to use Autodesk Maya, and was a little concerned that I might not pick it up very quickly! I am immensely pleased with my progress over the past few weeks, and have to say that CGI has grown on me. As I have developed my technique and grown accustomed to the toolset, I now feel confident that given the time, I can make anything that I can imagine with the software. 

Anyway, the purpose of this post is to provide a quick interlude between the modelling and animating processes, the latter of which I am to begin now, and to compare the results of my work so far with my original designs. So without further ado, I present my original designs for my crazy golf course once more, along with representative CG renders of what they will look like in my animation. I hope you like them as much as I have enjoyed making them!

Layout plan:



Storyboard- the sequence of events:










No comments:

Post a Comment