Sunday, 16 October 2011

Digbeth project- draft storyboard

As follows is a draft storyboard that I created, following my narrative plan for our Digbeth project (which you can find here). Please bear in mind that, like the narrative plan, this storyboard represents purely my own personal input and suggestions, and is open to change. The other members of my group have been very hard working in producing their own drafts and ideas for how the story might progress. You can find my friend Brian's storyboard ideas for this project here!

Currently, we each have a range of ideas that we would like to see in the final animation. At the moment we are busy pitching various ideas to one another, in the hopes that we can ultimately reconcile them, and incorporate everyone's input in a final storyboard.

No comments:

Post a Comment