Saturday, 17 December 2011

Digbeth project- featured on Digbeth.org!

UPDATE (19/12/11):

Our animation now has a dedicated page over at Digbeth.org! Here's the link:

http://digbeth.org/trails-and-tours/walk-through-history/

Once again, a big thank you goes to Nicky Getgood for her continued support of our work!

_______________


I am proud to reveal that my recently completed 'History of Digbeth' animation, created by myself and Brian Lobeda at impossible-dark.blogspot.com, has been featured online, courtesy of Digbeth.org

Described as "a rather brilliant walk through Digbeth’s colourful history", the video has been posted alongside a selection of work by other talented animators at Birmingham City University. You can check it out through the link below:

http://digbeth.org/2011/12/digbeth-is-still-alive-youtube/

Many thanks to Nicky Getgood for the post! Any publicity and recognition is greatly appreciated, especially when it's free! Congratulations go to everyone else who has had their work featured!

3 comments:

  1. Hi

    Thank you for the lovely animation - a brilliant walk through Digbeth's rich and colourful history, I really enjoyed it! I've dedicated a page to this so it's easy for future readers curious about the area to find, hope that's ok.

    http://digbeth.org/trails-and-tours/walk-through-history/

    Cheers, Nicky

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Nicky,

    Thanks very much for the reply, you're more than welcome for the video! I shall update this post with the link you have kindly provided!

    Regards,

    Michael

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Michael,

    I work with Nicky on the Digbeth.org blog but also represent Digbeth Residents Association (mydigbeth.co.uk).

    I would really like to chat to you about your Digbeth animation; I'd be grateful if you could drop me an email at contact@mydigbeth.co.uk

    Thanks, Pam.

    ReplyDelete