Friday, 17 February 2012

Wallace & Gromit competition entry!

Recently, the official Wallace & Gromit website ran a competition to find the best Wallace impersonator! With a few friends telling me that I could do a good impression myself, I decided to enter with something a little different- a short comic strip video featuring my best Wallace impression as a voiceover! The storyline, script and illustrations were all created especially for this competition entry. Ok, it's not technically animation, but it is most certainly animation related!


Entries needed to be uploaded to YouTube by 5.00pm GMT on February 11th. Working around mandatory university projects, this was quite a challenge for me, despite having a full month in which to submit my entry- I was finally able to post my video online at around 3.30pm on the final day!

According to the website, the winner will be notified via YouTube message within a month of the competition closing date. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment