Friday, 15 June 2012

L4 animation compilation!

This has been a long time coming! Since I created a Youtube account several months ago, I have been planning to upload my L4 (first year) work. Many of the pieces however are quite short, and so uploading them individually seemed inappropriate.

For this reason, I have created a compilation of my L4 final animations, edited in Adobe After Effects to remove slight imperfections, correct the colours, and add a few new effects as well! It is nice to be able to view them all in one go, and the animations have never looked better!

Correcting the backgrounds on the original hand-drawn pieces (to be white as opposed to flickering paper!) has, I feel, breathed new life into my oldest animations. This video represents my first attempts at traditional 2D, 3D CGI and stop-motion animation, collected in chronological order of their creation.

I hope you enjoy my work (again)!

No comments:

Post a Comment