Saturday, 8 September 2012

Are you a geek or a nerd?

Don't look at me like that- this is an animation blog! Chances are you're one or the other! Just joking of course, but this is the question Riz Khan (over at contact-rizzi.blogspot.co.uk) sought to answer in his rather brilliant infographic animation, created for our Digital Animation module last year.

During the project, he asked if I could provide the narrator's voice! It was a pretty challenging voice to perform, particularly since recording the lines crossed over a couple of days, thus I had to try to match the voice as closely as possible second time around. Nevertheless, it was an entertaining experience! I much prefer voicing quirky characters as opposed to straight-up narration in my own voice. You can check out the video below!

video

No comments:

Post a Comment