Tuesday, 25 September 2012

New HTML icon links!

As regular followers and readers of my blog will have noticed, over the past week or so I've been giving the place a bit of a polish (as in Mr. Sheen, not someone from Poland). The new banners are up, and now I'm in the process of adding some custom social media icon links to my sidebar, because lets face it- text links are boring!

I've created some icons matching the solid line drawing style of my blog (based on the fantastic free ones courtesy of elegantthemes.com), which you can find below. I've got to upload them somewhere before I can use them!



Here's hoping they work! It's been years since I dabbled in HTML. Feel free to use the icons if you like them. Many thanks to Richard Whillock (over at richardwhillock.co.uk) for the tips!

EDIT: Success!

No comments:

Post a Comment